Do you think there is some data we are missing or do you have data you would like to present?
If so contact Nick Richards at: N.Richards@hull.ac.uk
The Lincs wind farm opened in 2013 at a cost of £1 billion. The wind farm is made up of 75 Siemens wind turbines which can produce 270 megawatts. UK Green Investment Bank own 75% of the wind farm and the other 25% is jointly owned by DONG Energy and Siemens. The port of Grimsby is being used to maintain the wind farm and the connection to the National Grid is at Walpole, Norfolk. The wind farm has an offshore substation.
Number of Turbines: 75
Power Generated (in MW): 270
© 2023 - The Logistics Institute Data Observatory