Do you think there is some data we are missing or do you have data you would like to present?
If so contact Nick Richards at: N.Richards@hull.ac.uk
For your protection and for ours we have set out, below, some conditions that will apply to your usage of this Site. As we will review these conditions regularly, and we may change them from time to time, you should revisit this section periodically as any changes will be binding on you.
We have included some of the main points here for transparency and ease of understanding, but you should still read the terms and conditions (below) in full.
1. By accessing and using the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Whilst we try to display accurate data, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or availability of any data on the Site.
3. You should not misuse or cause damage to the Site, including any attempt to attack the Site or the posting of malicious or defamatory content.
4. We cannot guarantee that the site is free from technical error or malicious code.
5. Some data on the Site may be owned by third parties.
6. If you wish to handle, distribute, copy, manipulate or replicate the data, images or content on the Site, you must first get permission via firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. You may reference data on the Site. The full terms and conditions give details about how to reference us.
8. You may only link to publically accessible data on the Site. If you wish to link to privately accessible data you must first request permission. Again, the full terms and conditions give details about how to link to and reference us.
9. We may terminate the Site or any account or data usage agreement at our discretion.